About Me

My photo
:) Thanks for visiting my page! My name is Caroline and I go to Baruch College!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Our Class Wiki - So Far

I have been working on New Media and Fashion for my wiki assignment and I find it extremely interesting. Both new media and fashion are my favorite topics to research about so I have been editing about social media related to fashion. It is interesting to learn how many people have been using social media these days to keep up-to-date with fashion, find inspiration and wear appropriately for certain occasions.

I also added a new content under the title about teen fashion and how new media encourages it. Sites and apps from Seventeen and Teen Vogue offer teens to be prepared for their prom or first day of college. Also, you can read fashion advices from fashionistas on these sites. They blog about deals and steals, latest fashion news and even career fashion advice. It makes fashion affordable and accessible for everyone. Because of interview fashion advice, teens can get a sense of professional fashion for corporate internships. I believe teen fashion blogs not only add sparkles to social life but also help with career path.

I will be working on more research about how much fashion industry has grown with the help of new media. I will also be adding more visuals to make the wiki more appealing and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment